Just belt it out, Lisa. That is what I do. To make that work, though I have to sit in the front. I can still hear myself too much in the back. What are you doing with yourself, anyway?
I too am glad for stake conference, but a different reason..I could actually sit and feel a part of things..it was great! I did kinda miss the primary rugrats though..hehe. btw, cute family pic you added.
2 comments:
Just belt it out, Lisa. That is what I do. To make that work, though I have to sit in the front. I can still hear myself too much in the back. What are you doing with yourself, anyway?
I too am glad for stake conference, but a different reason..I could actually sit and feel a part of things..it was great! I did kinda miss the primary rugrats though..hehe. btw, cute family pic you added.
Post a Comment