Friday the kids went back to school. Ty had his first day of Middle School and Brett started Kindergarten. Bryce started 7th grade and Paige 4th grade. I think Ty is excited about middle school, though he won't admit it. He was glad to have some very good friends in most of his classes. He will be playing the alto sax in the band. Bryce didn't say much about his first day, nothing unusual about that! Paige has 2 friends from her class last year in her class and loves her teachers. She switches class for math and science.
And then there is my baby, Brett in Kindergarten! It will take some getting used to. He was so excited Friday morning he could not stop smiling. I dropped him off in the morning and picked him up in the afternoon. I couldn't feel too sad, because he was so happy. It was a little harder this morning putting him on the bus, he is so little, but again he was so excited. I am sure they will all have a great year.


4 comments:
You are a brave brave mommy. I about choked up again dropping him off at the door and he just popped out and ran inside without looking back. They are growing up too fast!
Wow, your kids are growing! Have you got your days all planned out yet? Have fun!
I agree with Stacy...enjoy them while they are home...but party hard when they are gone....ha-ha....believe me, they will be back.
What an adorable group!
Post a Comment