Sunday, August 31, 2008
Call us crazy!
Well, we are staying home to weather the storm. We are feeling that the storm will be just as bad at the places available to us for short term evacuation. We have had sick kids and don't really want to spread it to many others. It looks like the hurricane will make landfall to our east and then come our way. Hopefully, it will die down quickly over land. I am nervous about staying, but also feel like it is what we should do. We expect power outages and lots of wind and rain. So, wish us luck, send your prayers and I will let you know how we faired in a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If at all possible, I'd want to be home, too. We'll keep ya'll in our prayers.
Hopefully both Gustav & the sickness are gone quickly without causing too much havoc! You guys are in our prayers.
Post a Comment