

Brett lost his first tooth last night. He was a little mad at me when I pulled it and cried when he saw he was bleeding, but boy was he excited to see what the toothfairy brought him this morning. As he was getting ready for school he said, "Mom, do you think my missing tooth looks better with my jeans or my school pants." He looks so cute no matter what he is wearing.

3 comments:
I took your test on Naming Countries, that was too funny. I don't know anything. HA-hA Even after watching the olympics.
Geez, I can't believe how old he's looking these days! He's growing way to fast!!
Ethan tried to knock a few teeth loose. Instead he put a hole through his chin. You can see the scar on his "First Day of Kindergarten" picture.
On another note, he was begging for a Lego set and I told him it said "9 years and up" and was shocked when his answer to that dilemma was "We can have Paige make it for us, she's 9."
Post a Comment