Saturday, August 30, 2008
Should we stay or should we go?
We are getting ready for Hurricane Gustav today, and just hoping it is not as bad as it seems. Dave is on call at work through tonight so tomorrow we will decide for sure what we are doing. The kids are hoping for a "vacation" to Indiana to see their cousins. I am just praying they are not out of school for 5 weeks like last time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm for vacation. I'm not for hurricanes. That's why I am in Utah:D
I hope it isn't bad. You all have had enough of bad weather remnants.
We've been trying to figure that out ourselves today too, and I think we have decided to head to Houston tomorrow. Hopefully it will be far enough away. BTW, I like the new family picture. Too cute! Be safe! =)
Be safe and keep us posted!!
If you evacuate to Indiana, you really should jump over to Kentucky to see us!! We'd love having you.
Post a Comment