Monday, April 14, 2008

My Little Reader

Brett loves to read. Here he is reading Dr. Seuss. "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". His teacher is amazed at how well he is doing. I love that he wants to read to me! He doesn't like to read the books he gets from school though. They are embarassing!

7 comments:

gwen said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa, that is precious! I love the way Paige is helping him. Soooooooo cute. He is doing fantastic.

Be A Saint said...

YEAH, Brett. Maybe he can influence Lily. She is NOT interested. Paige is too sweet. What good brothers and sisters to listen to him, too.

Klin said...

I would pick Dr. Suess, too. He rocks. Brett is so cute. I hope your mom reads your blog and gets to see this. Too cute.

Erin said...

That's awesome! I even love how he wants to be an independently big boy and do it himself.
You even recorded Paige talking! We need to see more of that. :)

Stacy James said...

How cute is he!?! Alysa LOVED seeing Paige. We have our webcam hooked up again and need to get those 2 on line! It's been a while since we've "heard" her and I especially liked that. Way to go, Brett!!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Precious story. One that your children's children will love.

Carolina girl said...

That is amazing! What a great little reader he is! And I loved hearing Paige talk--even if it was just one word!:)