
We have a lot of games at our house. Board games, card games, computer games, video games of all sorts and varieties. My first suggestion to the "Mom, I'm bored" situation is usually, "Go play a game." The kids love to play. Ty likes trivia games, because he loves to ask questions. Paige likes games with personal interpretations. One of her favorites is "Whoonu". Brett likes anything anyone will play with him and let him win. Dave and Bryce both enjoy games with strategy and logic. I love word games. I love making big or interesting words. I like long lists of words and big stacks of letters. I like playing word games on the computer and discovering new words. Quiddler and 4-way Spell Down are two of my current favorites. What is your favorite game?

4 comments:
I like any kind of games. I love to play with family and friends....the louder the better. But I guess if I had to choose, it would be anything physical like fusball (unsure of spelling). My favorite inside game is mind challenging competitive games.
I usually win at Scrabble but that's really too slow-paced. If we've got a group here, we go for Taboo, Cranium or Pit.
When I was in high school one of my favorites was Scattergories.
Lately, I like Shout About. The kind of game where you just pop in a dvd and shout out your answers. No game pieces for the little ones to grab and run off with. :)
When it comes to video games our family is really into Rock Band right now.
Boggle!!!!! Grandma taught me to play it and I'm goooooood.
Post a Comment