Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where does the time go?

I can't believe another week is gone. I'm not even sure what I accomplished in the last week. Dave just walked by, "That's really interesting," he says with just a touch of sarcasm! But, here are a few of the interesting things we did this week anyway. The kids went to the dentist and we had no cavities, hooray! Brett went to a fun birthday party for playgroup this week and got to wear his spiderman suit. Spiderman is one of his new favorite things. Paige had a field trip to the arts and science museum. She loved the planetarium. I went to a fun and inspiring enrichment meeting. Friday night we pulled weeds and put down new mulch. Saturday morning was spent cleaning the church and buying paint and window trim. The kids just loved that (another touch of sarcasm). But, the weather Saturday was as perfect as it can get and we ending the evening with friends at a fun barbeque/birthday party.

No comments: