Monday, April 28, 2008

Saving the World

Recently, I have decided that I can make some simple changes to help our environment. Nothing earth shattering, nothing that I really even have to think that much about, but every little bit helps, right? We have replaced many of our light bulbs with the ugly curly ones, I bought the kids all their own reusable water bottle and I am switching to reusable grocery bags. I really like the bags they hold much more and are easy to carry, I just have to remember to take them in the store! So, what easy things do you do to make our world better?

2 comments:

Klin said...

I like the reusable grocery bags, too. I have the ugly lights and I recycle aluminum. I buy cleaners that are environmentally friendly. I open my windows at night so my house is cool by natural ways, but only til it gets too hot and then I turn on the A/C.

I have to do all this, because I drive a car almost everywhere I go.

*hangs head*

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

We are switching to curly lights little by little and we recylce aluminum cans as well. I haven't switched to the grocery bags yet.....OH MY...I guess that is my next step other than I am looking for a hybrid car and will own one within a year.