



Last night we had our annual teacher appreciation dinner at church. It was such a nice evening. The program included good speakers, a cute poem, and 3 musical numbers, and the sweetest prayers by 2 primary children. The primary sang "I am a Child of God" and the youth sang "We'll bring the world his truth." We had around 40 teachers attend which is twice as many as we have ever had before. The boys teachers were unable to attend, but Paige had 2 teachers there and one of them was her gifted teacher who taught Bryce for several years and was happy to claim him for the night. I am so grateful for the wonderful teachers my kids have had. They have shown them love and understanding yet challenged them to push themselves harder than they thought they could. They do a job I just don't have the patience for and I hope that this special night showed them just a little bit about how much they are appreciated!

3 comments:
That is MY Pre-k teacher that I had!
Alysa~
Hey, can you send me the pics of my kids? Super Please?
P.S. WHERE WERE YOU THIS MORNING??? SKIPPER!!!!
Oh my...Mrs. Snider was Josh's teacher in 5th grade and her son and my husband went to church together (pentecostal) and were best of friends through school. She even grew up with my mother in law in Kinder. OH MY! You have to tell her you know us.
Post a Comment