Monday, April 28, 2008

17 years and a Deacon

Yesterday was our 17th wedding anniversary. We celebrated by going out to dinner on Friday night. We used our new "free" babysitter. The kids made us brownies for dessert last night. I am truly lucky to have such a great husband. He works so hard at work and at home. He supports me in all that I do. I am so blessed to have a priesthood holder in our home. Actually, now we have two, because yesterday Bryce was ordained a deacon. I love how excited he is about it. He is all ready to pass the sacrament next week. What a happy weekend!

3 comments:

Be A Saint said...

He was so happy receiving the official vacuum handed over from Trevor. I have never seen a kid so happy to vacuum. Huge smiles.

Carolina girl said...

Congrats on 17 years! That's awesome! And so is the free babysitter!:)

Judy said...

Congrats on 17 years. We celebrate our 17th next week. Won't be doing much because Laren has a dance recital that night. What better way to celebrate then watch your kid be happy. Hee hee Oh how I wish we had a free babysitter.