Thursday, October 2, 2008

blogs: a great way to embarrass your kids!

This week we actually had an evening with no swimming, no soccer, no scouts and no homework. The weather was beautiful and we finally got the trampoline back together after taking it down for the hurricanes. The kids played and jumped until the mosquitos chased them in (I know it is October and the mosquitos are as bad as they have been all summer!). It was great to not have to get anywhere or do anything. As much as the kids love their activities it was nice to have a break. Wish we had more days like this.

4 comments:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

i truly love this type of blog material...it is my favorite.

Klin said...

Paige looks so much like you when you were younger.

I love nights when I can just relax.

Gayla said...

Looks like fun! That is the first time I have ever heard Paige speak. All your kids have grown so much.

momofa2e said...

I love the "shut it down!" at the end.
Paige looks older already and it's only been a couple months.