Monday, October 20, 2008
A suprise visit
Yesterday, after church I got an unexpected call. My brother, Chad, who has been working temporarily in Houston, was thinking about driving over. He arrived (in record time) with his girlfriend, boss and a puppy. I fed them a not very exciting dinner of chicken enchiladas, showed them around our place and visited before they had to head back. It is very rare for us to get family to visit so everyone was excited. The kids loved the puppy, especially Paige. We also found out that Chad will be in Houston for Thanksgiving and may even have a couple of his kids with him so, we invited them all to come back then, when we can show them around more. And the kids are thrilled at even the thought of having cousins visit our house. Hopefully, it will all work out. We would love to have family here for Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You need a puppy. A sweet little non-stinky non-messy indoor puppy.
That is so awesome. I'm sure Chad thought your dinner was fabulous.
I hope he really does make it for Thanksgiving. That would be a sweet gift for you and your family.
I miss him here. He's never home when I drive by anymore.
Post a Comment