Say that 5 times fast! I saw this on my cousins blog and it is one of my favorite games so I gave it a try.
Here's the rules:
SCATTERGORIES. ..it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
What is your name Lisa
BOYS NAME: Luther
4 LETTER WORD: Lake
GIRL NAME: Lorraine
OCCUPATION: Librarian
A COLOR: Lilac
AN ANIMAL: Leopard
BEVERAGE: Lemonade
FOOD: Lasagna
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Lotion
A PLACE : Lithuania
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Lazy
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT OUT: Loser!
A PLANT: Lawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wahoo! You played. I thought I recognized the girl's name;)
Glad you played.
Post a Comment