Mine said I belong in 1961You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.I have never used drugs, so maybe I would like them. NOT!I deleted that part from my blog.
I'm a 1995 girl. Year I graduated, and totally cool. I'm an anything goes kind of girl: grunge one day and ghetto fabulous the next. Accurate? Eerie.
i will come back to this one tomorrow. I can't find out what I am. :)
Mine said the same thing as Laura, isn't this thing so cool?
I'm ready for you to get home and post some of your vacation adventures and Brett's quotes! We miss y'all!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Mine said I belong in 1961
You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.
I have never used drugs, so maybe I would like them. NOT!
I deleted that part from my blog.
I'm a 1995 girl. Year I graduated, and totally cool. I'm an anything goes kind of girl: grunge one day and ghetto fabulous the next. Accurate? Eerie.
i will come back to this one tomorrow. I can't find out what I am. :)
Mine said the same thing as Laura, isn't this thing so cool?
I'm ready for you to get home and post some of your vacation adventures and Brett's quotes! We miss y'all!!
Post a Comment