My cousin invited me to share these "crazy eights".
Eight things I have a passion for:
1. My Family: this could be my only answer for this section because I love them so much and I am so greatful for them, but I will add someother things I really like.
2. Being a Mom: No, this is not the same as family, this is teaching, helping, encouraging my kids to be great, better than me, etc.
3. Creating: I love scrapbooking, cuting, gluing, writing...
4. Reading: I have a hard time putting down a good book for anything.
5. Education: I am so glad for my education and that my kids know the importance of learning.
6. Playing games: Love to play with the family, kids, or by myself. Especially, word games.
7. Chocolate: Must have just a little!
8. Rollercoasters: Even though I complain sometimes, I really love them and am so excited to ride a few new ones with Ty, Paige, and even Brett soon.
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. See my kids grow to have good, happy, productive lives.
2. Spoil my grandkids.
3. Retire somewhere beautiful, with Dave, where the kids and grandkids will love to come visit (not sure where this is yet).
4. Write a children's storybook.
5. Learn to be a good photographer.
6. Visit Italy and Ireland.
7. Eat healthier and enjoy it.
8. Just live life to the fullest.
Eight things I say alot:
1. Get off the computer.
2. Help Brett get buckled.
3. Get dressed.
4. Brush your teeth.
5. How was school today?
6. Flush the toilet!
7. Did you do your chores yet?
8. I love you.
Eight books I have read recently:
1. Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac (Ty's summer reading assignment)
2. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
3. Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
5. The Innocent Man by John Grisham
6. The Broker by John Grisham
7. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
8. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Eight Movies I have seen eight times:
1. Princess Bride
2. Little Mermaid
3. Back to the Future
4. Napolean Dynamite
5. Star Wars
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
7. A Christmas Story
8. Jurassic Park
I now invite eight friends to do their own crazy eights, no names(You know who you are!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That cousin of yours is crazy!!!!!;)
This was fun. It's most fun seeing where we are at different stages and for me looking back to the days of previous stages.
I've loved everyone.
Thanks for playing. Did you check out your sister's Crazy 8's?
Post a Comment