So I guess that means you missed her. Darn, I could've used some company...I hit an old lady once...bad experience. She had hip replacement surgery and sued me and McDonalds good. Memories...
So did you almost his the lady, or was it just an expression? My girls have taken to yelling, "Wake up Mommy!" I assure you, I am awake while driveing in Utah! The drivers here are nuts!
8 comments:
So I guess that means you missed her. Darn, I could've used some company...I hit an old lady once...bad experience. She had hip replacement surgery and sued me and McDonalds good.
Memories...
I love his expression in this picture. I can just imagine him saying it!
So did you almost his the lady, or was it just an expression?
My girls have taken to yelling, "Wake up Mommy!" I assure you, I am awake while driveing in Utah! The drivers here are nuts!
I didn't almost hit her, we drove PAST her in the parking lot. And I KNOW what you are talking about with the Utah drivers!
This kid is a blast!! So darned cute! Miss you guys!
Julie is right, they're crazy. When the light turns yellow and then RED, that's Utah-speak for "seven more cars may go!"
Lisa, thanks so much for being one of my favorite blogs this morning. You have to love children.
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment