Saturday, May 10, 2008

Personality Test

So, I took a personality test at Enrichment this week. The test put me very solidly in the "Phlegmatic" catagory. This says I have strengths such as being obliging, friendly, inoffensive and tolerant and weaknesses like indecisive (for sure), hesitant, reluctant and a worrier. Sounds pretty accurate. I also took the Disney Princess test(that I found from Jen's blog) which said I was "Snow White: Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path." I'm not sure what to think about that.


I was pretty interested in the personality styles of others too. I found that friends who I thought had similar personalities really aren't so much alike. It also helped me understand why I react certain ways with some people and totally different with others. Like who I am comfortable with and who intimidates me. Sorry, no names will be given:) because I love you all!

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to all the wonderful women I know and love!

7 comments:

Erin said...

I really enjoyed Enrichment. The personality test was kind of fun and somewhat enlightening.
I was overwhelmingly phlegmatic in the strengths and melancholy in the weaknesses. Which means when I totaled the columns there was only 1 point different between them.

Oh, and I am Cinderella. (I wish!)

Klin said...

I love that personality test. It seems most accurate of all those I've taken.

I am so glad you are not intimidated by me. I feel bad when people are.

Oh, and I am Cinderella, too. Uh, I don't think so.

Klin said...

I meant the personality test that you took at enrichment night. NOT the Disney Princess one.

I should be Tink! I like Tink.

Be A Saint said...

I was absolutely opposite you. Which is why you know that Lily and Brett cannot marry. Although I would try VERY hard to share grandbabies. But, I love that you felt comfortable enough with me to tell me we could not be inlaws!! Hopefully I am not in the "intimidate you" category. Love Ya!!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

Thanks, I also took this Disney test and was Cinderella......which I guestioned because I am not soft spoken..I wish I were, but that is not the gift I received. haha

I won't ask about the intimidation thing......I have already been told so many times that I can be intimidating. Which makes me feel terrible because I don't mean to be. Thanks for loving anyway.....lol GOD BLESS YOU SWEET SOUL!

Stacy James said...

You are a beautiful person any way you slice it, Lisa. I have long admired your many strengths and stick-to-itivness, no matter what the situation. I truly miss your good nature and good influence.

Be A Saint said...

Hey, just saw Paige's blog. Would she mind if Emma and I read it?