Thursday, May 8, 2008

That's Personal!


Here is a "bag tag" from my friend Judy. In my purse right now there is:

a pair of sunglasses

lotion

chapstick

2 glue sticks

an american idol toy (to return to Lily)

a grocery receipt

a shopping list

cell phone

radio for the gym

paper clips

a box of staples

$6.00

2 credit cards

misc. other cards


Nothing too interesting except for maybe the box of staples left from working on the PTO bulletin board at school. So, I am sure someone can do better. What is the most unusual thing in your purse?

5 comments:

Erin said...

When I was in high school and the first few years of marriage, I used to carry a screwdriver around in my purse. It came in handy alot.

By far the strangest things in my purse right now are Andrew's teeth and Spencer's hair. (HA - I forgot they were in there!)

When the Tooth Fairy visited she almost got caught, but quickly tucked the small box with the teeth into the bottom of MY purse and then disappeared! And Spencer's got his first haircut two days ago. I had to save the clippings. :)

Laura said...

You forgot to list the 20 toys r us gift cards!!

Klin said...

You have 2 glue sticks in your purse? What do you plan to use them for?

I carry an X-acto knife for cutting open boxes and packages. Believe it or not, I use it a lot. It's pink, too. Then the boys in my home won't steal, I mean borrow, it. ;)

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I guess the strangest thing but really it isn't that strange...is mace. Yes my mother for years has made us carry mace in our purses. I guess I should do the same for my daughters.

momofa2e said...

I have a "Little Pet Shop" list, "So if you see one I want" Destini told me. I also have 2 Drivers Licenses.