Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blowing his horn


Bryce had his spring concert on Tuesday night. He is completing his first year as a trumpet player. He has loved all the fun songs they played this year and especially loves the little "pep" band tunes, which we hear alot of at home. Brett's favorite song from the concert was "Star Wars". Ty is thinking about band for next year. He is not sure what he wants to play. Today he says maybe saxophone or trombone.

3 comments:

Klin said...

Woot woot for Bryce!!!

Can we vote for Ty? I vote Tenor Sax. It's my favorite sounding. I know I played the flute, but the tenor sax is so much better sounding.

gwen said...

Evan's concert at Lewis is tonight, he plays the trumpet, too! They'll have to get a little deacon trumpet band going on! You've inspired me to take a picture and post it on my blog.

Andrea said...

That is wonderful! I love the angle on that picture! It's so great he is playing in band! I was a trumpet player!