Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break Round Up

The kids are back in school today and after I finally made it to the gym this morning I am in the middle of load after load of laundry. We didn't go anywhere for spring break this year, just relaxed at home. I took the kids to see "Horton Hears a Who" one day and they spent time with their friends. They begged to put the pool up, but I didn't give in to that one, It is still March and I am not ready for the headache of taking care of it. So, instead they settled for the sprinkler under the trampoline.

Friday night Dave took the boys on the father/son campout. Brett loved it! said it was "triple the fun". Ty was a little disappointed that he didn't catch a fish. Bryce and Ty put up the tent all on their own. They came home dirty and stinky, I think that means the campout was a success.

Paige and I had a girls night out with some friends. We went to dinner at Chile's and rented a movie. Paige had a fun night with no boys, but was bored well before they arrived home Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Paige was bored...Does that mean she missed them? How sweet!