Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flat out funny


I got a haircut this morning and the stylist flat ironed my hair, as you can see. My family has been laughing at me all morning. They say it makes me look like my mom and sisters. (Should they be offended or should I?) I don't think it looks bad, but as I never spend a lot of time on my hair it will be curly again tomorrow. I am not one who needs to have hair and make up done to go to the grocery store. I really don't see the point. But, then again because I rarely do these things I am not very good at them. So, even for nice occasions I spend minimal time on the hair and make up. Thankfully, I have a husband who doesn't mind a bit!

3 comments:

Klin said...

You still look like Lisa to me. I have poofy curly hair, too. I spent those hours for a good many years. Yeah, not worth it. I just to curl now. Al likes that I am ready to go much sooner.

Laura said...

I really like it!! It's very very cute!!

Be A Saint said...

Oh Lisa, I completely agree about the time, but............with that said, it looks great. I really love it like that. You look so......I don't know. I just like it. Think about keeping it. It really doesn't take that much time. Ask Mary Catherine!