Friday, February 1, 2008
I Love Clearance
Can I tell you how much I love to find a good clearance deal? It seems no matter what store I go to I know where or how to look for the clearance stuff. Stores like Michaels and Hobby Lobby tend to group it all together. At places like Target you look for the red tag. I made a trip to Target today, and if you didn't know they have the best clearance deals. I bought 7 items and 5 of them were clearance priced, including a cute new t-shirt for me at $2.24, pants for Ty at $3.98 and even new sheets for my bed. I just love to get stuff I "need" at a great price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, like you REALLY need them, right?? lol
If it's on clearance, you NEED it! LOL
Post a Comment