Thursday, October 16, 2008

Twilight

I admit it, I have read all the "Twilight" books. I liked them. Some more than others. There were definitely some parts I didn't like, but they were fun to read. I am looking forward to the movie. For all you other Twilight readers, here is a little quiz to see which character you are most like.
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Klin said...

I am Alice. How I got to be Alice is beyond me. Maybe you can fill me in. Perhaps I don't see myself clearly. I DO NOT want to be Bella. Although I do think we all have a little Bella in us.

Carolina girl said...

I took the quiz and I am Esme too. However, I don't even know who she is. I am only halfway through the first book. I guess she comes into the story later?!

Stacy James said...

I've read all the books, too. Just finished the 4th one last week. Can't wait for the movie. There's a group of us here that are making it a girls' night out!!