
Last night Dave took Bryce and Ty to scouts and Paige to Activity Days leaving Brett and I home alone. Brett wanted to go out for a treat. He had a really tough time deciding what he wanted and finally settled on the m&m blast. As he sat at the kitchen table eating bites too big for his mouth, he kept telling me. "Don't tell the big kids." I told him I wouldn't tell and besides when they got home it would be late and they would get ready for bed. So, when he had eaten all he could we put the rest in the freezer for later.
We were up in his bed reading stories when they got home. The first thing out of Brett's mouth, "Don't look in the freezer!" Which, of course, sent them running. They were upset they didn't get a treat and Brett was mad because he didn't want them to know and "I told them NOT to look!"


4 comments:
Big kids...little kids...those were the days.
(Some of them are still big kids).
bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! "I told them not to look." I'd go looking, too.
He's a keeper.
I like to sneak for treats when I've just got one, too.
oh by the way, where do you get your really nice backgrounds? And we can't hide food around here either.
Oh that is hilarious! I love it.
Post a Comment