Monday, January 11, 2010

Hibernation

A few days of real winter weather came to Southwest Louisiana, so much so that they even cancelled a day of school. The cold weather seemed like a good excuse to take it easy. We played games, read books, made hot chocolate and didn't really go anywhere. It was nice while it lasted. On an unrelated note, we also discovered this weekend that Bryce is taller than me! Ty is about the same height as I am. Weren't they just little and cute? What happened?

4 comments:

Gayla said...

How cute is that? I should do it with my four. What year was the first pic taken, Bret is so small. Paige is very photogenic.

Carolina girl said...

Both of those pictures are so great!

Lisa said...

The younger picture was taken in 2004 when Ty was the age Brett is now.

Klin said...

These darn kids just keep a growing. Both my boys tower over me and I still remember changing diapers on 'em.

Fun snow day. I think we'd have to get 4 feet before they'd cancel school here ;)