Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


We spent the evening doing fireworks and playing games. We have been playing lots of games this last week, because we got a lot of games for Christmas. To celebrate New Years Eve we played Flinch, Qwirkle cubes, Mancala, Quelf, Out Balance, and Connect 4x4. Brett tried really hard to make it to midnight, but he was happy that he stayed up later than 9:30 when he thought he would fall asleep. The other kids got bored at about 11:15 but could not be convinced to go to bed until the New Year arrived. No resolutions set yet...we will follow tradition and set goals for the year on Monday night. We wish all our friends and family all the happiness they can stand in 2010!

1 comment:

Klin said...

First Word Verification says "cousnes" which is very close to cousins.

I love my cousins! And I love that you just wished me all the happiness I can stand. That's a lot of happiness! But I do have a really great life.

Glad you had a fun New Year's Eve. Your sis brought her baby over and we had fun watching him and our littlest foster child playing. They were so cute.

Happy New Year Lisa.