
Brett was so excited that he was tall enough for the big rides at Lagoon. He rode Colossus, The Spider, Wild Mouse, the wooden rollercoaster, and Wicked. All of these rides had a 46" minimum which is exactly how tall he is and he LOVED them all!

Brittany and Caitlin came with us. We all had a lot of fun. Here we are waiting for Rattlesnake Rapids, where we got soaked! Ty and Brittany rode the Rock-o-Plane about 6 times. We spent hardly anytime in "kiddieland". They are getting too big!

We also had a great time with almost all of the cousins at 7 peaks. Brett again was excited to ride the slides alone. The big kids loved the rope swing. Below is Bryce swinging. Bryce, Ty and Paige spent the day with cousins and It felt like I hardly saw them all day. Brett and I spent lots of time in the wave pool where he swam and pretended to drown!
1 comment:
How fun! I LOVE 7 Peaks! Something for every age. So when are ya gonna stop and see us on your way to Yellowstone?
Post a Comment