Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Vacation #2: Family and Friends

The main reason we travel to Utah every summer is to spend time with family and friends. This year we got to see Grandma and Grandpa Anderson while they were serving their mission. We had lunch in their tiny apartment and then drove up to Snowbird. We rode the tram up to the top. Then, while Dave and Bryce hiked down the rest of us rode the ski lift down.
Ty and Brittany-the "Grumpy" cousins!
Ethan and Brett are both in need of two front teeth.
Paige, Brett and Alex checking out the dinosaurs.

From water parks to walks around the block we love spending time with family. Of course, with so many family members living so close together it is so hard to spend the time we would like with all of them! We were glad to see so many friends this trip (sorry no pictures)! We had ice cream with Dave's college buddy Burk after a full day at Lagoon. Pam and I had ice cream with Barbara. Michelle and Eli fed us dinner. I had a great visit with Debbie and Danielle. I finally met my new sister-in-law Sarah. It was so great to see everyone!

1 comment:

Klin said...

John has a couple of pictures from the wedding that have you and Dave in. I can send them if you want.