Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pyromaniacs

Brett lighting his first firework.

Ty with the remains of something.


Bryce ready for take off.

Paige with a sparkler.

We mostly took it easy this 4th of July. We went to a BBQ at church afterwhich we swam a little and did some fireworks in the front yard.


Sidenote: The sparklers here really stink. I love the pretty sparkly ones in Utah. I know they have a metal stick that can be dangerous, but these just dissolve into burning embers that fall and burn little toes (he did have shoes on in case he stepped on anything, didn't expect hot ash to fall from his sparkler like that).

(Paige last year with a "Utah" sparkler.)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Uh, maybe you should buy better sparklers? LOL, I've had some stinky ones, but I've had some spectacular ones too. Glad you guys had a good 4th. I wish.

Klin said...

We took it easy, too.

Our neighborhood had a great party with pyros. Totally fun!!!