Thursday, July 9, 2009

FamilyFun

We have been subscribers to FamilyFun magazine for many years. I love it. It is always full of fun ideas for all kinds of family activities. We have made halloween costumes and Christmas cards and t-shirts all from FamilyFun ideas.
The kids (ok Paige) will sometimes look through the magazine on her own looking for something to do, as she did this week. She and Brett found everything they needed to make bubble snakes.

I love it when they entertain themselves on a summer day!


5 comments:

Melinda said...

I finally got my subscription, after like two years of waiting. I saw the bubble snakes and we want to do them too.

Klin said...

Those magazines are so fun!!!

I love those magazines. We have done valentines and they are so much more fun than buying the store ones!hooprest

Gayla said...

Looks fun. Is that where you get your cool birthday party ideas?

MiCKeY said...

Looks like they had fun!

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

I loved those magazines and kept getting them even after my kids were passed elementary school age.