Saturday, February 28, 2009

Field Trips and Science Fair

We have been so busy lately with the kids activities. I have been on field trips with Brett and Paige. With Brett, we went to see the play "Miss Bindergarten gets ready for Kindergarten" and then we played at the children's museum.
The same day as Brett's field trip, Paige had a service field tip. Her class help out with the Children's Miracle Network Radiothon. Yesterday, I went with Paige on another field trip to a science museum. It was a LONG, but fun day.
Bryce and Ty had their science fair this week. They won 3rd place for their steam recovery system project.

4 comments:

Klin said...

You have been busy!

Is that your kitchen? It's beautiful.

So how does the steam recovery system work? From your boys point of view that is. ;)

Stacy James said...

I love your granite! Looks just like mine! Is it called Santa Cecilia? I do love mine....so easy to take care of and rugged. Congratulations! I wanna see the new craft room too!

Lisa said...

Yes, that is my kitchen. We did a lot of work in it last year. granite, paint, and new appliances.

Gayla said...

Hey Lisa - I love your kitchen updates! The field trips sound fun. Our state budget cuts are putting an ax in most field trips. :(