He was so funny today. I was in the office when he came in needing a bandaid. One of the ladies was so concerned, and asked where he was hurt. He pulled up his sleeve to show this eensy red spot on his elbow! She asked him if he needed help with the bandaid, and he said no, and it took him a minute to struggle to get his elbow turned around just right and get that bandaid on just the right spot, but by golly he did it! I think we were all watching him!
WOW. I used to worry about Jenny because she never spoke and it drove me crazy since I speak to just about anyone. As you can see, she now speaks to many more people (in her comfort zone) and has ventured out more than ever before. It reminded me of Paige.
2 comments:
He was so funny today. I was in the office when he came in needing a bandaid. One of the ladies was so concerned, and asked where he was hurt. He pulled up his sleeve to show this eensy red spot on his elbow! She asked him if he needed help with the bandaid, and he said no, and it took him a minute to struggle to get his elbow turned around just right and get that bandaid on just the right spot, but by golly he did it! I think we were all watching him!
WOW. I used to worry about Jenny because she never spoke and it drove me crazy since I speak to just about anyone. As you can see, she now speaks to many more people (in her comfort zone) and has ventured out more than ever before. It reminded me of Paige.
Post a Comment