Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't forget Thanksgiving

I ran a few errands this morning and I couldn't believe it when not only were all of the Christmas things being put out, but one store was already playing Christmas music. Now I LOVE Christmas, but I am not ready for the retail bombardment just yet. I want to look forward to Thanksgiving. I just found our yesterday that my brother Chad, his girlfriend and two of his kids will be coming to our house for Thanksgiving. We have never had family here for Thanksgiving and we are very excited. Anyway, I want to spend some time being grateful, before all the holiday excitement. So, everyday from now until Thanksgiving I will post one thing I am thankful for. Just one. I will post here on my blog and on my facebook page, so join me. What are you thankful for?

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm thankful for our new Bishop's temple challenge. It'll surely be a challenge, but an exciting one to fulfill.

Be A Saint said...

Great idea...I'll try.

Klin said...

I am thankful for cousins like you. I like this blogging thing to keep us closer and in touch.

Carolina girl said...

I noticed the same thing while I was shopping at Walmart today, and I agree. Let's give thanks first. And I love the idea.

Gayla said...

Christmas music already being played in stores here too. I like your idea.