Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Blessing #16
I am thankful for scrapbooking. It is one of my favorite things. I love to cut and glue. I also love that it documents our lives and I think it helps us remember things we wouldn't normally remember. Just looking at old pictures keeps memories fresh. It is a great creative outlet, it is a great activity to do with the kids and all my "stuff" comes in really handy for school projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Perhaps you should come do mine? I hope to get caught up as we get the house set up for us.
I have been meaning to tell everyone that I haven't used any of my scrapbooking stuff in a long long time. I am thinking of selling it all at half price. So if you know of anyone who is interested, let me know.
Post a Comment