Monday, September 22, 2008

I do have 3 kids besides Brett!




I realize that I post alot about Brett and not so much the other kids, but he is much younger and thus says and does cute things. Still I should not leave the others out so in the near future I will post all about Bryce, Ty and Paige. Here is a little bit of what they have been upto...


Bryce, Ty and Paige are taking a swim class at our gym. They are all doing great and having fun. They are also glad to have their friends Tristan and Savannah in class with them. They get to use swim fins which they really like and are learning different strokes. They all like to do the "dolphin kick".


Bryce is in 7th grade. He is still playing the trumpet. He wants to join the chess club and the science club. He is doing a great job of completing homework and assignments on his own. One project he had was to make a model of an animal cell. He did it by himself and got an A on it. He really loves science.


Ty is playing the saxophone and loves to "practice" . They have learned several of the little tunes that are played at the football games. He has his friends Zac and/or Tristan in almost all of his classes and he was glad about that. He is glad to be out of elementary school, but is still working on keeping up with everything in middle school.


Paige loves all of her teachers this year. This is the first year she has not had one of her best friends in her class. Hopefully, this will push her to communicate a little more and not rely on her friends. She started French this year and really likes it.


Does it sound like a Christmas letter? Anyway, I will try to keep up better with ALL of my kids, even the ones that aren't so cute and funny.

2 comments:

momofa2e said...

Hey! They're ALL cute and funny!

Stacy James said...

I am completely shocked at how much your kids have "matured" since we left there 5 short months ago. It is unbelievable that Paige is taking French!? and Ty is already at the middle school!? and Bryce is looking so young-manish! Of course I'm always amazed at Brett and his wisdom. Sure miss you guys!