This week report cards came home. Everyone did pretty well. One "C" (Ty, spelling).
Brett thinks he can read and write. He "reads" signs all the time and asks for interpretations. Example: "Mommy, what is FOD" "I don't know spell it for me." "F-O-O-D" "Oh, food!" He also draws funny pictures and makes up names for the creatures he draws.
Friday night Dave and Bryce went on a scout campout. Bryce's first. It was cold and rainy! Bryce loved it. He got to shoot shotguns. Of course, he was barely strong enough to get the thing off the ground and didn't hit anything, but it was great! They came home wet, dirty and very stinky.
Paige answered the phone for the first time today. She knew it was her friend, who had to "call right back", but still it was a first.
I am going through scrapbook withdrawls. With the loss of my scrap space and new space (which will be great!) unfinished, my stuff is in such chaos that I can't get anything going.
Kids are out of school for two days, but the house is pretty quiet (Ty's not here). Paige and Brett are playing school and Bryce is going out to shoot baskets. Maybe I should take a nap! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Does she talk on the phone??
Post a Comment