Friday, January 11, 2008
I Know Everything!
For a while now Brett has regularly informed us that he knows EVERYTHING. His brothers and sister often play "Trip up Brett." They ask him questions that obviously Brett does not know the answer to, but Brett has a response for these questions, "I'm not tellin' but I DO know!" A couple of days ago Brett and I were in the van headed home and he was trying to decide which game to play when we arrived. He kept saying things like"I can't decide" , "I don't know which one to play." His final comment--"I DO know everything, I'm just not a good decider." I think it will be a sad day when he finally acknowledges that he does not know everything, but with this stubborn boy that could be a long time coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No, when he's 25 and he FINALLY acknowledges he doesn't know everything, you will raise your hands and say "Hallejuah!!"
Post a Comment