Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Life is a Rollercoaster
Why is our life like a rollercoaster? Well, life is full of ups and downs, life can be fun and exciting and even sometimes scary. But, mostly I chose the rollercoaster theme just because we love rollercoasters. I think in our more than 16 years of marriage we have attended at least one amusement park a year. We have ridden rollercoasters in Texas, Oklahoma, Utah, Ohio, Florida, New Jersey, and California and attended around 16 different amusement parks. Dave and Bryce will ride anything including the tallest, fastest rollercoaster in the world! Ty and Paige prefer mid size coasters and both rode their first rollercoaster with a loop last summer. Brett will ride anything he is tall enough to get on and puts his hands up and screams with delight on every ride. Even I like the big coasters as long as they are smooth. So, welcome to the amusement park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can tell them that I took Matt on his first coaster with a loop when he was around 11 and he screamed like a girl. :)
Post a Comment