Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Glowing Halloween

The kids have been wanting to be "glow" stickmen for Halloween for a while now. Some friends of ours did it a few years ago and the kids have been wanting to ever since. Even Bryce wanted to do it. And with a few glowsticks and some hot glue it is easy as can be! They had a great time at the trunk-or-treat. Then came home and danced off their sugar high in the dark until we sent them to bed!


2 comments:

gwen said...

That is SO, SO, SO cool! I saw the pic on facebook but didn't realize what it really was. We will be stealing this idea one of these years!

Be A Saint said...

I know, me too for sure. I love that even at their ages they could be and wanted to be the same thing for Halloween. They are so cute. Great job.