Thursday, September 30, 2010
Schedule
It seems that I am too busy, too tired or too lazy to post anything lately. Maybe it is because I am making Bryce's lunch at 5:30 am to get him to Seminary at 5:45. Then, I come home and make the rest of the lunches and get the other kids up for breakfast. At 6:30 I pick up Bryce to get him to marching band practice at 6:45. Get back just in time to make sure Brett is ready and get him on the bus. Then, I drive Ty and Paige to school. So, about 8:00 I finally get some breakfast and then head to the gym. To be honest I am not really sure where the rest of the day goes (groceries, laundry, dishes, etc.) before I pick up Brett and Bryce (Paige and Ty walk home) and we get to homework, scouts, more band practice or what ever else they might be involved in on any certain day. And with Dave just getting started on a 45 day turn around at work where he will be working 5 am to 3 pm. I think it is safe to say that I am TIRED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Made me tired just thinking about it.
Post a Comment