Ty is the most helpful kid in our family. His favorite thing to help with is the cooking. When I am cooking he often offers to help or even take over. He loves to make scrambled eggs but doesn't have a problem with making a whole meal for the family. On a recent Sunday afternoon when I hadn't really planned to cook anything he took over the kitchen and fed us all. He is an awesome kid!Thursday, June 10, 2010
Our Chef
Ty is the most helpful kid in our family. His favorite thing to help with is the cooking. When I am cooking he often offers to help or even take over. He loves to make scrambled eggs but doesn't have a problem with making a whole meal for the family. On a recent Sunday afternoon when I hadn't really planned to cook anything he took over the kitchen and fed us all. He is an awesome kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's great! His future mission companions will love him!
Post a Comment