Thursday, October 8, 2009
Pet Peeve of the Week
I guess I have not been too hard to irritate lately, but two bus route/schedule changes in two weeks will do it. Both changes have inconvenienced me. First, the boys(middle school kids) were switched to another bus. It picks up really early. So, I now take the boys to school, not a huge deal because it is close and doesn't take me through all the other school traffic. Then most days they walk home. I don't mind that, it is good for them! Then Paige and Brett were switched to a 2nd load after school, meaning they have to sit in the hall and wait for the bus to get back, and they would get home pretty late. So, now I pick them up. This takes me through the school traffic of all three schools (or two if I take the long way). I really enjoyed the time of convenient bus pick up and drop off times, while they lasted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I truly adore the bus picking up and dropping off my kids. When I have to spend that much time in the car I get grumpy, too.
WV= cankeriz
Well that's one way to describe me after traffic and the car too much ;)
Oh that's a bummer..your school traffic is awful!!
This is a cute layout Lisa!
Post a Comment